Top 10 of 2014
Checkout these top ten movies of 2014!
It was easy to reduce the list to 20, but much harder to come up with a top 10.
Whether you agree or disagree, the films that won were the ones that provided me with fun, thought and also made me want to see them again, immediately.
1) Paddington: It’s just so full of heart, soul, character and humour that I love it. Kids of all ages love it, too.
2) Guardians of the Galaxy: Marvel fans finally get a film that lives up to the comics. A science fiction film that’s easy to enjoy.
3) Pride: Modern history with a heart-warming plot abut tolerance and survival.
4) ’71: Jack O’Connell owns this film, playing a young soldier trapped in Belfast in 1971. Extraordinary and gripping.
5) The Grand Budapest Hotel: Wes Anderson’s most accessible film is full of silliness, shaggy dog stories and great performances.
6) Calvary: The second…
View original post 78 more words